The US remains a large and important market for us. Our late-stage projects total 282.9 MW , of which 97.7 MW are community solar projects in Minnesota and New York. Additionally, we have projects in Utah, Texas, Florida, Arizona, North Carolina and California.
● Focused on the development of power station projects since 2015;
● Successfully ran several competitive sale processes from 2015 to 2019 to monetize projects at Start Date and COD.
● New opportunities in community solar markets in MN and NY, with other markets being considered;
● Pursuing projects with a mix of corporate, municipal and utility off-takers in NC, UT, FL, NY and TX;
● Pipeline expansion through early stage acquisitions, co-development and self-originated greenfield projects.
● Maximize developer profit through increases in project revenue and competitive tension in both project sales/development and operating costs;
● Focus on community and C&I sectors to generate higher project revenue;
● Adopting efficient competitive bidding process for project buyers as well as vendors, suppliers and service providers.